[wix-users] WiX in Windows Installer XML in VS-2013

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Thu Sep 17 12:17:40 PDT 2015

The Votive bits are only installed for a particular version of Visual Studio iff that version of VS is installed.

You can:  1) run a repair; 2) uninstall and reinstall; and 3) upgrade.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service