[wix-users] WiX in Windows Installer XML in VS-2013

Tony DiRenzo anthony_direnzo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 11:52:27 PDT 2015

I recently installed WiX Toolset v3.10.  The Windows Installer XML in the Visual C#project template contains all of the templates for the "WiX tool set" in myVisual Studio 2010.
I cannot see the Windows Installer XML in VS-2013.
What am I missing? Or rather, how do I fix that? I would like to be able to build an installer in both IDE's.
Thanks! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tony DiRenzo
Cell 703-980-2513
Anthony_DiRenzo at yahoo.com
Each game of chess,Means there's one lessVariation left to be played.
Each day got through,Means one or twoLess mistakes remain to be made.