[wix-users] Difxapp and minor upgrades

Hannu Napari hannu.napari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:04:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

Setupapi.dev.log does not reveal any issues. I am using difxapp exension. I
already tested manual installation and upgrade.
The behaviour was the same, i.e. the driver was not updated properly.

I have also checked (chkinf and manual review) the INF-file for errors, but
saw none. I think a minor upgrade should be able to upgrade
drivers as well, so my assumption is that there might be something wrong in
the INF-file. Any ideas what specific issues in the INF
file might cause this?

Regards,

//Hannu