[wix-users] How to create a setup manager to download updates of single package installed by a Burn Bundle

Marco Tognacci mark222 at live.it
Thu Sep 10 14:01:49 PDT 2015

I have a Burn Bundle package that install some components of my application using msi packages.The user when run the setup can choose to install only some of these packaged based on which functionalities the user need.
I need to create a setup manager that can search for updates of each installed package.It should be as the updates of the windows operating system that silent search for updates and if it find that an installed package has an update it have to ask the user to download and install automatically.
Is there any way for doyng this using wix?Or I need to create a stand alone application that search for updated and manage the upgrade of the packages?
Thanks