[wix-users] Get user text input

KONDURU Pavan Pavan.KONDURU at 3ds.com
Thu Sep 3 10:51:26 PDT 2015

Check this:

https://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2014/02/07/add-custom-dialogs-wix-installer/

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Trivedi, Devharsh
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:56 AM
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Subject: [wix-users] Get user text input

I have checked many tutorials but none works for me.
I am creating a WixUI installer from Sharpdevelop and I have successfully made an installer.
I am facing difficulties with adding user input dialog in the setup wizard.
Please share a detailed working tutorial if anyone came across.

Devharsh Trivedi
Information & Network Security