[wix-users] Wix 3.10.1.2213: How to avoir an error on missing files?

Francis ANDRE francis.andre.kampbell at orange.fr
Fri Oct 30 03:32:26 PDT 2015

Hi

I am using a component  where some source files can be present or not
when building the msi. How can be avoided the fatal error when the file
is missing? Is there some kind of relax attribute?

Below is an example where I want to remove the test condition

                         <?if $(var.ProductVersion) =  1.6.1 ?>
                         <File Id="POCO.MONGODB.ELEMENTCOMPARATOR.HTML"
Name="Poco.MongoDB.ElementComparator.html"
Source="$(var.POCO)\releases\poco-$(var.VERSION)-all-doc\Poco.MongoDB.ElementComparator.html"
/>
                         <?endif ?>

Thank for any help

Cheers