[wix-users] Defining Directories{

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:20:38 PDT 2015

The directory tree you are defining rooted at TARGETDIR represents the
directories on the target system where your software will get
installed. It does *not* represent the source system where you are
building the installer.

Read How To: Specify source files at
http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/howtos/general/specifying_source_files.html

--