[wix-users] Spawn dialog on property condition

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Oct 19 08:41:28 PDT 2015

Trying that again...

I normally publish a SpawnDialog event on the Next button push based
on specific conditions in order to halt progression until satisfactory values
have been entered when needed.

However I have one solution where the conditions never trigger the dialog
and the installer proceeds on. I can see the specific dialog linked to the next
button on the dialog I am checking in ControlEvent with the conditions I set.

I am not clear on how to debug, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joseph L. Casale