[wix-users] How does bundle rollback work?

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:23:05 PDT 2015

Yes, Rollback occurs in case of error or user cancel installation during
the process. Technically, RollBackBoundary tells bundle to which boundary
it should rollback. So it depends upon you how you want it to rollback.

For a package to stay permanent, define attribute Permanent='yes' , which
is 'no' by default. I'm not sure, if a permanent package would be
rolled-back in this case...

On 19 October 2015 at 03:09, Reuss, Matthias <matthias.mr.reuss at sivantos.com