[wix-users] Missing directory when update product

bpettorelli.ext at orange.com bpettorelli.ext at orange.com
Thu Oct 15 00:47:00 PDT 2015

You will find the log at this address http://dl.free.fr/bS0hkoHNE

Bruno

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] De la part de John Cooper
Envoyé : mercredi 14 octobre 2015 15:15
À : WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Objet : Re: [wix-users] Missing directory when update product

No, it sounds like a rollback.  But without a verbose log, that can't be said definitively.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® | Lenexa, KS  66214 | Ext:  431050 |JoCooper at jackhenry.com