[wix-users] Custom Action with Deferred Execution and No Impersonate in UISequence

Kubilay Özışık kubi.ozi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:35:42 PDT 2015

Well, All I need now is to be able to run the batch. Nothing more. As I
understood from the comments, I can't run it with UI Sequence. Now, I've
changed it to ExecuteSequence. But now it cannot find the batch file.

<CustomAction Id="SomeBatch" BinaryKey="CMDEXE"  Impersonate="no"
Execute="deferred"  ExeCommand='/k "[INSTALLDIR]/fixframework.bat"'
Return="ignore" />

[INSTALLDIR] is not referencing any path in my case ? Do I need to declare
this before ?

Kubilay Özışık
tel.          +90 534 689 94 80 (TR)
skype     :kubilay.ozisik