[wix-users] How To add an feature after installation

Phil Wilson phil.wilson at mvps.org
Wed Oct 7 08:52:51 PDT 2015

If you mean that have a single MSI that is perhaps already structured into
Windows Installer features, then you just need the UI functionality that
does "maintenance mode", where you can add or remove features from Control
Panel. If you don't have multiple features in your MSI then that's a way to
make functionality that can be added or removed as required. Otherwaise, as
mentioned, multiple MSIs and Burn is another way.

Phil