[wix-users] Burn Protocol for ExePackage Usage

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:52:23 PDT 2015

The vcredist bundle gets "stuck" after the log received the "Apply
complete" message:

[0C44:04D8][2015-10-01T15:13:47]: Apply complete, result: 0x0,
restart: None, ba requested restart:  No

I would have expected the "Shutting down" message next followed by the
list of burn variables but these messages are never written to the log
and vcredist is still running but apparently doing nothing.

--
Edwin G. Castro