[wix-users] [WIX]: Remove the setup files after installtion completes using WIX

Walter Dexter wfdexter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 05:37:19 PST 2015

You're using the MSI to launch an installer EXE that does the work?

The idea of MSI is to actually do the install not just as a launch platform.

Have you considered a self extracting archive instead? They're pretty common with drivers.

If someone runs a repair on your MSI it will put them back. I don't think you want that either.

Walt