[wix-users] Advice needed

Wheeler, Blaine (DSHS/DCS) BWheeler at dshs.wa.gov
Mon Nov 16 08:07:46 PST 2015

Anytime any piece of a bundle change in any way the bundle has to be rebuilt and it's a really good idea to increment the version too.

Although basic AD deployment doesn't do exe's well, management tools such as Zenworks and System Center Control Manager can comfortably manage exe's.  Admins may get cranky if your bundle tries to do downloads from third party or internet sites as this can break their security or network