[wix-users] Executing installed exe as a first action during Unintall

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:03:46 PST 2015

Using asyncNoWait so that installer should ignore the return code of exe
file. This is not an issue. Real issue is, installer actually un-installs
its dependency dlls before calling the exe. Exe itself through an error
dialog about its failure.

I might try to schedule this custom action Before=RemoveFiles.....