[wix-users] advice please...

Steve Ogilvie sogilvie at msn.com
Wed Nov 4 13:57:18 PST 2015

Hi folks,
I have 1 MSI that can be two "different" products.
I have a bunch of MSI properties that I call in the Bundle that determine what type of install to run.
I would like to be able to use "tell" the MSI which EULA to use. I have tried various methods without success...
So the installer could use 2 different EULA's depending if it is a "server" based or "serverless" based install.
Has anyone been able to do this? (use a different EULA via a property etc.)
Thanks,
Steve