[wix-users] Does parent of a companion file always need to be from the same feature?

Kashif Md. mdkashif4u at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:22:42 PDT 2015

Earlier MS support used to connect me directly with Engineering and the
usually the case was resolved within a few emails or in a single call. But
this new support team of theirs knows nothing about windows installer and
still gives weird reasons for issue. Even when I isolated the case gave
them exactly what was missing they couldn't go in the right direction.

I'll provide the right feedback and hopefully they will improve their
processes.