[wix-users] error LGHT0204: ICE61: Upgrade.VersionMax cannot be less than Upgrade.VersionMin

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Fri Dec 18 11:11:07 PST 2015

Ok, that is helpful.  It is unusual (although not unheard of) to use both MajorUpgrade and UpgradeVersion.  It might be helpful to know what you are trying to accomplish with the UpgradeVersion element.  It just feels to me like it isn’t sufficiently exclusive.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service