[wix-users] Installation Error of MSI generated by WiX

Basavaraju Kumar [PC-BLR-DEV] basavaraju at pointcross.com
Tue Dec 15 06:46:27 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have created an MSI for our product using Wix. Now Whenever the MSI is getting installed in Windows Server 2008 machines, it is throwing the below error:

"Disk full: Out of disk space -- Volume: 'C:'"

The installation directory has been pointed to "D:\" drive but not sure why MSI is pointing to "C:". Any help will be great. I have stuck with this error.

Is there tag that I need to add into the Product.wxs file to prevent this error?

I am very new to the WiX toolset.

Please help!!

Regards,

Basavaraju B K