[wix-users] Fwd: Install WiX Bootstrapper Prerequisite Before Displaying UI

Wesley Manning wmanning at dynagen.ca
Wed Dec 9 10:35:15 PST 2015

Your BA (the custom Dll you create that burn calls) gets called before the chain executes. Your BA is the one that kicks off installation, uninstall, etc so you're in control.  I think you can monitor what package is/will be installed and then decide what to display.  I can't be more specific as I haven't used a custom BA. I use the standard BA (wixstba).

Wes