[wix-users] ServiceInstall

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Mon Dec 7 15:36:27 PST 2015

You need a mechanism for remembering the account and password the service is setup to run as.  Otherwise, repair, patching, etc. will mis-configure your services.  Rob has an article on his blog about the "Remember Pattern."

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service