[wix-users] uses of wix

Greg Oliver golive at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 7 11:20:50 PST 2015

John, thanks.  I'm on a team that focuses on DevOps practices.  I recently developed a technique for doing package-based continuous deployment for VMs using PowerShell DSC.  If this is of interest to you, contact me here:  golive at microsoft.com.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/automation-dsc-cd-chocolatey/

Anyone else on this list with similar interest feel free to contact me as well.