[wix-users] opening WiX source code in Visual Studio 2013

Reuss, Matthias matthias.mr.reuss at sivantos.com
Fri Dec 4 09:09:49 PST 2015

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, the page "Building WiX" tells about how to build WiX.

I thought I could easily use VS to view the source code. As this does not work "out of the box" on my machine, I think something is missing here - do I need some VS extension just to load those .proj and .vcxproj files in VS2013?

Best regards

Matthias Reuss