[wix-users] Uninstall but not Removed from ARP

Griesshammer, Christoph (GE Healthcare) christoph.griesshammer at ge.com
Wed Dec 2 11:26:25 PST 2015

No response required. I figured it out.

I had messed up the "remember pattern" and some of my features were getting left behind.

Thought I'd write in case someone else has a similar issues and googles it.

Christoph

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Griesshammer, Christoph (GE Healthcare)
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:52 AM
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Subject: [wix-users] Uninstall but not Removed from ARP

My product is reporting that it uninstalled successfully (when I run it silently), but it is not removed from add/remove programs. I can run the uninstall as many times as I want, but the only time it actually gets removed from Add/Remove Programs is when I go into the applet and click the uninstall button.

Anyone know what gives?

Thank you,

Christoph Griesshammer

WiX Toolset Users Mailing List provided by FireGiant https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.firegiant.com_&d=CwICAg&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=-l6_npd-dx-ekbVSbypvaw-IcErQ11UE3f78jQgrCDw&m=sR0rQz_ThPGZN1dzIeuJCUzQ3vWqwjbL_vJee7IlTD4&s=mMPAWAuD--k5eU1c9SpMPNpwMC0pKyxnECczVLIZlpc&e=