[wix-users] Exception when running bootstrapper on Win 7 SP1

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Tue Dec 1 11:55:05 PST 2015

IIRC - this is the behavior that I observed when I had a Binding Exception when developing my WPF mba.  When not run in a development context the Binding Exception bubbles to the top.  Snoop is a handy tool for tracking such things down, but what I really found helpful was the DebugTraceListener class posted at this link.
http://spin.atomicobject.com/2013/12/11/wpf-data-binding-debug/

https://snoopwpf.codeplex.com/