[wix-users] Windows 10 uninstall of shortcuts failing

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Fri Aug 21 06:47:50 PDT 2015

Windows 10 like windows 8 before it pays scant regard to the folder structure of your shortcuts and flattens them out.

So for this release that supports windows 10 I decided to have a very basic structure in the start menu.
I used to create a company named folder then have products underneath it, now I just create Product folders directly in the root.

I didn?t notice any issues with uninstalling.

 [http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL-logo-2014.png] <www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.