[wix-users] Wix 3.10.0.1823 does not update PATH variable.

sampat magi ssmcs060 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 07:18:46 PDT 2015

Ahh!!

I saw that %WIX% variable. But, just now I was using dark.exe, so I got cmd
not recognised error.
I think it will be nice to add it to path. But, yeah, still we can add it
ourselves if we want it to be run from any path.
Ahh!! I can now remembere that I only added wix 3.9 to path in the past.

Apologies !!!

Regards,
Sampat