[wix-users] Wix 3.10.0.1823 does not update PATH variable.

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Thu Aug 20 07:10:26 PDT 2015

The Wix Toolset setup (both 3.9 and 3.10) creates a "WIX" Environment variable which has the path to the WixToolset application folder.  So far as I am aware the Wix setup does not do anything with the PATH variable, at least on my system I do not see any evidence of that.  Some folks don't what a setup to mess with their PATH variable.