[wix-devs] Keeping up with the develop branch

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Fri Sep 23 15:35:44 PDT 2022

Ron, thanks much for rebasing. You don't necessarily need to rebase every time if the changes to `develop` don't impact your change. I know it is a lot of crazy making when your PRs are stuck behind our work.

In this case, both of your PRs are independent (thank you) and in areas not getting other fixes that no need to rebase them.

I have reviewed and left some feedback to address. 80% of them are nits so hopefully nothing too complex to address.

Finally, thanks for patience. I was buried in the patching code which required a significant amount of context loaded... so I felt the need to power through it. I definitely wanted to take a break today before starting more patching work so I could get your PRs reviewed.