[wix-devs] Pull Request Question

Vilius Šumskas vilius.sumskas at rivile.lt
Thu Mar 24 15:21:26 PDT 2022

Hi,

it is pretty common for open source projects to close merge requests this way, but only if the same functionality/fix was already on a private developer's branch which contained unpublished code fixing the same issue.

 However, if that patch was based purely on original contributor's work it would be ethical to include them in Co-authored-by: header in the commit.

How exactly was in this case only Bob can tell.

--
    Vilius