[wix-devs] WixToolset.Dnc.HostGenerator errors

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Jul 27 09:50:10 PDT 2022

Sure, you've written a source code generator. I only know that they exist.

I hacked at our build process--which I do understand--to work around the issue. However, given my lack of experience with source code generators (and analyzers) it wasn't clear to me if the problem was caused by a quirk of our build process (my first hypothesis) or deeper in the analyzer system.

I'm eventually going to need to spend some cycles to learn about source code generators.