[wix-devs] WixToolset.Dnc.HostGenerator errors

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:59:03 PDT 2022

Rob only reported his issue in the IntegrationBurn layer, but you are
pointing to tests in the Bal.wixext layer. Why wasn't Rob seeing his issue
in Bal.wixext? Are you also using the .NET SDK 6.0.302?

I've never seen that Ordinal Not Found before.

One test tries to load the .NET Core 3.1 x86 runtime and another tries to
load the .NET Core 6.0 x86 runtime. I can't tell which one is producing
that output. The 3.1 test is supposed to dynamically skip the test if the
runtime is missing (because it's an optional component), but the 6.0 test
is supposed to fail if the runtime is missing.