[wix-devs] Building WiX

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sat Feb 12 08:33:58 PST 2022

To be clear, does VS2010-VS2019  mean any of those or all of those? 🙂  Sorry if that's a stupid question but I just want to make sure.

I want to work on the VS extension.  Adding 2022 support seems trivial and I could probably just build the CA and transplant it into an MSI using ORCA for testing.  I just don't want to submit something that's not tested and for the reviewers to think I was sloppy.