[wix-devs] Determining msiexec command line repair options from within a custom action

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 13:37:24 PDT 2022

Please substitute the following paragraph for the third paragraph in my
original posting:

    On the other hand, "-f", itself, is invalid: it silently aborts the
    parsing of the command line. Unfortunately, this means that anything
    that follows the repair option on the command line is also ignored.
    CanRepairUsers fails because because the definitions of TEMPDOMAIN
    and TEMPUSER are thus ignored.