[wix-devs] Pull request #205

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 16:34:35 PDT 2022

This pull request is ready for further review. My builds are running
again, thanks to Sean's fix.

Since merging has been blocked, I was not able to comment on the pull
request and I'm not sure whether my local push is visible.

Please advise as to whether there is anything else I need to do to get
this pull request reviewed.

Ron