[wix-devs] WixToolset.Dnc.HostGenerator errors

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 17:46:14 PDT 2022

I attemptedd Rob's work-around, but to no effect. Specifically, I added
the code near the end of Directory.Build.targets, so that it looks like
this:

   <Target Name="RemoveDuplicatesFromAnalyzerItemGroup"
AfterTargets="ResolveProjectReferences=">
     <RemoveDuplicates Inputs="@(Analyzer)" >
       <Output TaskParameter="Filtered" ItemName="NonDulicatedAnalyzer" />
     </RemoveDuplicates>

     <ItemGroup>
       <Analyzer Remove="@(Analyzer)" />
       <Analyzer Include="@(NonDupliatedAnalyzer)" />
     </ItemGroup>
   </Target>

   <Import Project="Directory$(MSBuildProjectExtension).targets"
Condition=" Exists('Directory$(MSBuildProjectExtension).targets') " />
   <Import Project="Custom.Build.targets" Condition="
Exists('Custom.Build.targets') " />
</Project>

Did I miss something? Wasn't this an OK place to put it? Did I make a typo?

Thanks,
Ron