[wix-devs] WiX v4-preview.0 available, v4-preview.1 open for development

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:22:13 PDT 2021

What is the plan for the rest of the .nupkg?

1. If people want to try out the new extensibility model then they'll need
Data and Extensibility.
2. If people want to try out the new Burn extensibility model then they'll
need dutil, BootstrapperCore.Native, balutil, bextutil, and Mba.Core.
3. How are people supposed to get tools like Heat and thmviewer?
4. If someone wants to debug native code like Burn, how do they get the
native .pdbs?