[wix-devs] WIXBUG3704 - Allow access to persisted variables from related bundles

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Wed May 5 14:54:45 PDT 2021

1. Didn’t know that was a thing, so I have no opinion on whether that's a good/bad/indifferent restriction.
2. Does dutil need to care? BundleGetBundleInfo returns only strings today, so I'd assume that'd be good enough for non-BA users. BAs could request explicit types and we haven't discussed any kind of authoring level of support for this feature.