[wix-devs] WiX v4-preview.0 available, v4-preview.1 open for development

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Tue May 18 00:22:29 PDT 2021

WiX v4-preview.0 is now available. More important to this group, v4-preview.1 is now open for development. To get started, fork the `wix4` repo and target the `develop` branch. If you have questions, let us discuss.

PS: There is an issue on nuget.org that is preventing me from uploading the preview.0 wixext's. I will get them uploaded as soon as NuGet team responds to my support inquiry.