[wix-devs] WiX v4-preview.0 status

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Tue May 4 00:25:49 PDT 2021

Quick update on the status of WiX v4-preview.0.

Thanks to some excellent search help by Sean, I'm close to done with the mono-repo transition. Very close. I believe I have one last hard repo to transition (Integration). There are also the many (but pretty simple now) .wixext repos.

The end result is that I probably have a full day of work left to complete the transition to mono-repo and then I need to fix the last couple issues assigned to me.

So a release on May 4th is unlikely but I'm pretty confident WiX v4-preview.0 will release within this week.

Regards,

  Rob Mensching
  CEO
  FireGiant