[wix-devs] Help! Destabilized Repo

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 09:15:30 PDT 2021

The problem started when I tried to pull from upstream and wound up
merging issue5371 into develop. At that point,
I could no longer check out develop. Things just got worse from there.

If I read the documentation correctly, I should be able to use git diff
issue55371 > change.patch and git apply
change.patch (with appropriate paths) to save and restore my changes,
respectively. There shouldn't be any
binary file changes.

How does that sound?