[wix-devs] Pull request #29 - Issue #5371

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 18:15:35 PDT 2021

After many trials and tribulations, this pull request is open for
review. I'm looking for guidance as to what to do with the
failing test, which only partially tests the compiler end of the
solution. I could add verification that the database is properly
configured after the build, but that has never been a failure. Another
option that I see is to disable the test until there is
a problem reported with this functionality. The test is useful in
exposing test.msi, which can be used for manual testing
by installing it with and without a previous matching account and by
uninstalling it.

Opinions, please!