[wix-devs] Broken Build

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 08:36:49 PDT 2021

Sean,

Your commit:

9bdf3730cd43e1af8a4ea9be6cf2fba77fcff2d2

breaks my build.

Specifically, the following files cannot see your changes in
WixBundleSymbol.cs and therefore generate errors:

Compiler_Bundle.cs
CreateBootstrapperApplicationManifestCommand,cs
CreateBurnManifestCommand.cs

However, the following files do see those changes and therefore compile
without issue:

BalBurnBackendExtension.cs
CerateBundleExeCommand.cs

I don't know what I could have done to create this situation. It
appeared when I rebased several branches
on the most recent head of the develop branch.

I'm going to try cloning the wix4 repo to a different folder to see if I
can build that.

I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Ron