[wix-devs] No more traversing

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Mon Aug 16 13:50:44 PDT 2021

Presumably, but it would still require a batch file (or moral equivalent thereof) to launch the two passes (or three if we did restore that way, given that the .sln is the only reasonable way of running restore). That would limit parallelizability to the "segment" and would mean that to get a build with tests, you'd have to build the whole segment. I found those limits depressing, but I suppose for exhaustiveness, I should try it and see if the parallelization of the build portion provides for a sufficient reduction in overall time.