[wix-devs] Repo Reorganization II: Segmented Mono-Repo

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:51:20 PDT 2021

>  If you have changes to a micro-repo, best to let me know what
repositories you are working in so we can coordinate getting your changes
committed before the migration of those micro-repos.

What does https://github.com/wixtoolset/UnifiedTest1/pull/5 mean? Should I
hold off on submitting any more changes? I'm fixing more 32-bit assumptions
which means updating basically all the repos.

Jacob, what is the status of your preview.0 issue? What kind of changes are
you having to make outside of Burn? Are your dutil changes all new
functionality, so technically could be submitted to the Burn repo first and
moved to dutil later? I don't want to make it any harder for you to push
your changes.