[wix-devs] https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/4628

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:23:38 PDT 2021

There's never multiple bundles being built at the same time.

Errors being ignored and errors being downgraded are things you shouldn't
have to worry about because they are abstracted away in the IMessaging
interface.

I don't know if there's a coherent philosophy for when to use this code:

            if (this.Messaging.EncounteredError)
            {
                return;
            }