[wix-devs] 6176 - Add new element for custom BA data and BE data

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Sun May 31 13:15:05 PDT 2020

Going forward, I think would make the most sense to use Bundle or WixBundle, depending on context, and replace all usages of Bootstrapper and Burn as the prefix in all externally visible names.

Although I agree that Burn is a really cool prefix, we don't have a CandleExtension, for example.

So, BundleApplication, BundleExtension, BundleCustomData, WIXBUNDLEREPAIR, etc.

Blair