[wix-devs] 6176 - Add new element for custom BA data and BE data

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:14:24 PDT 2020

BundleCustomData would be good, I was going to use that but I also didn't
know what to do with Column so I stuck with Table to see what you guys
would say. It's going to turn into XML, should we go with that?
BurnCustomTable->BundleCustomData, BurnColumn->BurnElementDefinition,
BurnRow->BurnElement, BurnData->BurnAttribute