[wix-devs] 5355 - util:RegistrySearch clears the variable when the key or value is not found

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:37:33 PDT 2020

If the value is missing, then the search won't set the variable at all
(today it sets it to NULL which clears the variable). If the variable
previously had a value, that would be unchanged.

If the value is an empty string, then the search sets the variable to an
empty string (just like it does today).